Become A Corporate Partner
Signature’s corporate and business partners enjoy substantial visibility, hospitality, and access to Signature events for employees and clients.
Supporting Signature’s dazzling productions and award-winning education and outreach programs is an innovative and cost-effective way to give something back to the communities you serve while achieving your corporate advertising and marketing goals. Through sponsorship at Signature, your company will achieve many of its public relations, marketing, and outreach goals while fostering appreciation for the performing arts. Signature partners with each of its corporate sponsors to tailor a specific recognition and benefits package to fit your needs.
Lead production and program sponsors can experience the following benefits:
- Inclusion in advertising and marketing campaigns and public relations efforts
- On-site acknowledgement including addressing Signature’s Opening Night VIPs
- Feature on Signature email blasts and website
- Product display opportunities
- VIP tickets for client entertainment and employee discounts
- Representation in Signature’s programs and printed materials
- Hospitality services and space rental opportunities
Lead and partial sponsorship opportunities exist for all of Signature’s artistic, education and community outreach programs. We invite you to learn more about the valuable recognition and benefits your business can gain through sponsorship. Please contact Deputy Director of Development Erin Harms and Director of Institutional Giving at 571 527 1827 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors and Partners
|Embassy of Italy|
Signature Theatre thanks the following companies that match gifts made by their employees.
Bank of America
The Boeing Company
Freddie Mac Foundation
Wiley Rein LLP